Italian Leather Bags || Designer Tuscany Leather Handbags
If you’re looking for designer Italian leather handbags, you’ve come to the right place. We specialize in original Tuscany leather bags and accessories. Our company is an official distributor and authorized dealer of the award-winning Italian company Tuscany Leather – Firenze. All our products proudly bear the “Made in Italy” label and meet the highest standards of authentic, handmade, high-quality Italian leatherwork craftsmanship.
Founded by Francesco Altavilla and managed by the Altavilla family, Tuscany Leather is a leader in the field of designer Italian leather goods. The company headquarters are located in Lavoria, Toscana – about 15 miles northeast of Livorno and 40 miles west of Florence (Firenze). The company’s four modern factories and three state-of-the-art tanneries are also situated in Italy’s celebrated region of Tuscany, in and around the town of Santa Croce sull’Arno.
Our specialized online Premium Leather boutique offers a wide range of leather goods. You can find a rich selection of premium women’s leather handbags, leather wallets, leather backpacks, shoulder bags, purses, and additional accessories. Our men’s storefront offers premium Italian leather shoulder bags, messenger bags, fanny packs, wallets, laptop briefcases, and accessories. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, consider upgrading your experience with our quality leather carry-on luggage, travel bags, and wheeled suitcases.
Our premium Italian Tuscany leather goods are made of the highest-quality, full-grain handcrafted and hand-stained calfskin leather. Depending on the item, leather goods are also equipped with leather handles, shoulder straps, antique brass and nickel hardware and zippers, inside zip pockets, reliable magnetic buttons, spacious compartments, cotton padding, and easily adjustable straps.
All Tuscany leather goods come with a two-year manufacturer warranty and a certificate of authenticity. Engraved in each Tuscany Leather (TL) item label is an authenticity hologram with embedded company microdata. Our products also display our carefully designed Tuscany Leather (TL) logo, artfully engraved on metal plates and zipper pullers.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer care and provide attentive packaging and expeditious processing and shipment of all orders.
Contact us with any questions – you will likely get an almost immediate response from us.
Tuscany Leather fun facts and Tuscan trivia:
• With an eye toward environmental sustainability, all our leather products undergo vegetable tanning, using natural, plant-based tannins.
• In 2011, in recognition of the company’s commitment to authentic Tuscan craftsmanship, Tuscany Leather was awarded the prestigious OK Italia prize, established by Unicredit Bank.
• Tuscany Leather is a proud member of the Made in Tuscany consortium of local companies who have united their efforts to preserve the uniqueness of authentic Tuscan products, crafts, and artisanal traditions.
• Over the centuries, Tuscany has been the home of Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Masaccio, Dante, Petrarch, Galileo, Puccini, Giotto, and many more.
• On your next visit to Tuscany, we recommend sampling some of region’s gourmet specialties. Iconic Tuscan soups include ribollita, papa al pomodoro (tomato soup), and zuppa di fagioli (cannellini bean soup). A popular summer salad is the panzanella, and regional pastas include the tagliatelle al tartufo, pappardelle alla lepre, and potato tortelli from Mugello. If you fancy a glass (or two) of Tuscan red wine to go with your meal, look for a quality Montalcino or Montepulciano from a regional winery.